70% of the world is covered by water. The remaining 30% is covered by land and wherever there is land there is likely to have been a Land Rover Defender.
This fact gave birth to a world map up entirely out of the iconic shape of the Defender itself.
The mountains, deserts, even the polar caps were all made out of Defenders implying that no matter the terrain the Defender was more than capable of conquering it.
The finished map was used in print and poster.
However a real map was also printed and sent out to prospective clients to remind them of the Defender’s remarkable capability.
Agency / RKCR/y&r